We are looking for candidates who loves challenges and working in a fast-paced environment utilizing their technical expertise confidently and a passion for troubleshooting and analysis. You will be part of the technical support team that provides the technical support to our customers on a rotational basis. You should be a resourceful team player who is self-motivated, responsible and able to work well under pressure. You should have the potential or ability to lead a group of technical support engineers handling technical problems.
Your job scope involves providing client customers and partners with in-depth technical assistance in the use of ANTlabs products and solutions, cooperate with the sales and professional services teams to ensure ongoing customer success and satisfaction, and participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentations.
To join our team, you should:
- have at least 4-6 years’ experience working with Linux OS servers
- be comfortable in handling customers over the phone and able to speak and write fluently in English
- Experience in bash scripting
- Some knowledge of PHP and Perl scripting
- Experience in setting up, configuring and maintaining of databases, web servers, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, proxy, DRBD, Linux Firewalls, regular expressions
- Working knowledge of protocols for TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, DHCP, HEARTBEAT, CARP, RADIUS
- Able to perform trend analysis for related technical issues
- Some knowledge of using wireshark would be beneficial
- Must have a decent command of spoken and written English. Working knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Good work ethics
- Must be able to work as a team.
Scope of Work
- Project Support. Understanding of scope environment of project support, able to analyse technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Product Support. Part of the technical escalation path for product support, able to analyse technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Research into possible solutions for the problem and propose where required.
- Requirement to travel to customer sites to perform operation maintenance, investigation and analysis of technical problems and eventually recovering of services to functional state.
- Perform weekly rotational on call standby.
- Able to perform shell scripting and software application building/maintenance.
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your resume in Word/PDF format with a recent photo attached to email@example.com with job title in the Subject field. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.